This programme awards over $1 million each year to women impact entrepreneurs globally.
- US$ 100,000 grant – For each of the 7 laureates (top business from each region)
- US$ 30,000 grant – For each of the 14 remaining finalists (2nd and 3rd runner-up businesses from each region)
The fellowship programme focuses on three key areas of human capital support for women impact entrepreneurs: developing a strategic financial mindset, speaking to inspire and scaling social impact.
- Community peer learning sessions
- ‘Strategic financial mindset’ programme that aims to support fellows in building their roadmap for growth by reviewing their strategic financial plan
- ‘Speaking to inspire’ communication programme that focuses on leadership presence and media training
- Mentoring programme developed by strategic partner INSEAD business school
- Scholarship to attend one-week INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship executive leadership programme pending admission to the programme based on eligibility criteria and selection process.
The programme strives to highlight the social impact created by fellows and bridge connections between women impact entrepreneurs and their supporters.
- International exposure & media visibility
- Access to an online & offline community of 500+ experts and peers