Interested to tackle those challenges in a collaborative way and move your business forward? Click the button below to express your interest or scroll down to read more. We are gauging interest until 7 January 2022.
Innov’Keneya is a healthcare innovation ecosystem conceived to tackle and create solutions for the most pressing challenges surrounding the cancer patient journey in Ivory Coast. The ecosystem aims to do so by bringing together and pooling resources from the most important and influential players of the cancer ecosystem. Moreover, Innov’Keneya leverages their knowledge, expertise, and assets to bring in innovative solutions to tackle complex challenges across the healthcare delivery value chain with a collaborative approach.
Innov’Keneya was initiated by pharmaceutical company Roche, in partnership with Impact Hub Abidjan. The programme has so far onboarded 35 key collaborators, including organisations that have expressed interest in funding the solutions that will be selected and and implemented by the ecosystem. Impact Hub The Netherlands has been brought on board to scout innovative solutions globally that can improve screening & prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer in Ivory Coast.
01. Awareness & communication around prevention and screening
02. Improving quality of & removing limitations for initiatives around diagnosis (& treatment)
03. Pooling of available resources to minimise treatment cost
Learn more about the overall Innov’Keneya programme here >
Innov’Keneya is looking to partner with companies that:
01. Have a solution designed to improve the cancer patient journey
02. Are open to exploring the Ivory Coast market
03. Are open to collaborating with key local stakeholders based in Ivory Coast
04. Are open to developing (a modified version of) their solution for the Ivory Coast context.
05. Speak fluent English or French
01. A collaborative partnership with Roche and other actors in the Innov’Keneya ecosystem
02. A warm introduction into the healthcare innovation market in Ivory Coast
03. Potential funding for your company or specific innovation
04. The chance to join a programme never approached in a similarly collaborative way on a national scale