01. increasing the understanding of specific incubation needs of migrant entrepreneurs and of the competences required for incubation professionals working with them;
02. systematising and sharing best practices for innovative incubation programs for migrants across Europe;
03. providing incubation professionals with new, tried-and-tested materials and tools for advising, training, performing, and assessing incubation for migrant entrepreneurs.
01. Synoptic Scan Research Report | this report will identify the incubation services potentially or currently dealing with migrant entrepreneurs in France, Italy, and The Netherlands, carrying out a qualitative/quantitative research to map the characteristics of these incubation services, and collecting current practices to incubate migrant entrepreneurship in Europe.
02. Training Needs’ Diagnostic Assessment | this report will report evidence collected through qualitative/quantitative research to understand the training needs of incubation experts dealing with migrant entrepreneurs.
03. Incubating Migrant Entrepreneurs MOOC | this MOOC will provide incubation professionals with theoretical understanding and practical tools and methods to serve the needs of diverse migrant entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs.
04. Inclusive Incubator Guidebook | this guidebook will provide policy-makers and incubation professionals with theoretical understanding and practical tools and methods to serve the needs of diverse migrant entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs.