Become a change leader with our Societal Transitions masterclass!
Increase your impact and lead change in your professional and personal environments with the fourth edition of our Masterclass Societal Transitions, which is co-created by the Dutch Research Institute for Transitions (DRIFT) and the Impact Hub network.
Masterclass dates: 21-24 May
Comeback Day: 13 September
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
During the course of five thematic modules, spread out over five days and one evening, you will learn to:
- Pragmatic tools and latest insights from transition management and impact entrepreneurship
- The chance to step out of your daily routine and get a fresh perspective on your work
- The core of topics such as narratives of change and the politics of innovation
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Sustainability professionals
- Impact entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs
- Civil servants
WHO TEACHES IT?
Entrepreneurs, policymakers and researchers leading the transition to a better world, including:
- Derk Loorbach – DRIFT, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Marjan Minnesma – Urgenda
- Flor Avelino – DRIFT
- Tatiana Glad – Impact Hub
MORE ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
The Masterclass Societal Transitions combines a critical perspective on societal change with pragmatic tools and insights from transition management and entrepreneurial practice. It does so by tapping into the latest research and practice on social innovation and sustainability transitions, drawing from the combined expertise of the Dutch Research Institute for Transitions (DRIFT) and the Impact Hub network.
In five thematic modules you will learn to:
- Apply system thinking
- Analyze transition dynamics in your field
- Identify relevant actors and power relations
- Recognize societal trends and movements
- Design a transition intervention
- Construct your own narrative of change
Price: €2,741 (ex. BTW) incl. lunches & 1 dinner
Are you interested in participating in the Masterclass Societal Transitions, but does your budget hold you back? We offer two Wildcards: the opportunity to participate in our Masterclass free of charge for two motivated change makers with limited funds. Do you want to apply for the Wildcard? Please do so via this application form.
PROGRAM & MORE INFO
Check out DRIFT’s website for more information on the program and content.Back to all Events