Empowering Investors and Entrepreneurs to Make a Difference
Investors in our network are focused on entrepreneurs who solve societal issues through the power of business. The type of entrepreneurs who develop innovative products and solutions for current and future issues while making a profit. Issues such as climate change, health issues, securing resources, fair supply chains and protecting ecosystems.
Our entrepreneurs get funded in their start, grow and scale phase of their impact business.
Investors in our network:
Types of investors:
Venture capitalists, small business investment companies, family investment organizations, individual, angel and informal investors.
Investor Member Benefits:
- Connect with a community of change making impact entrepreneurs, investors, corporates, organizations and thought leaders locally and worldwide.
- Stay up to date with the latest in the impact ecosystem.
- Attend events and demo days for current and alumni companies.
- Contribute to the successful development of the impact investing industry.
- Promote your company at our Impact Hub and through a member listing on this site.
If you are interested to become an impact investor, contact us to learn about the opportunities. We also invite you to join us at any of our public events.
‘Achieving the SDGs could create at least 12 trillion in business value by 2030 and generate up to 380 million jobs’
- Better Business Better World