Drive your work by what you love, and tell the world about it: a workshop for entrepreneurs and professionals
Storytelling is the practice of becoming aware of what you live and love, made relevant to your target audience.
The Everyone is a storyteller workshop will ground the conversations you have every day in what really drives you and what your audience finds meaningful. This is not only a basis for your communications, but can organise all your business activity. You won’t just tell your story, but live it!
Amongst other things you will learn to:
- Engage your audience in every conversation you have with them, online or offline
- Identify the key ingredients of your business or professional story
- Create a bullet-proof pitch
- Spread your story by getting others to tell it
- Discover the psychological basis of story to give it more power
- Be confident when speaking in public
This is like no workshop you have done before, and is for both those new and practised in the art of entrepreneurial storytelling. It is facilitated by storyteller and entrepreneur Simon Hodges, who first presented the format at the Hub Amsterdam, and has added to it insights and experience gained through his travels, workshops and contact with businesses around Europe ever since.
For more on his approach to storytelling see this video.
Date: 23 February, 10.30-17.30
Cost: 240 euros (Hub members 180 euros)
Sign up: email@example.com
Booking deadline: 31 January 2013
Place limit: 16
Back to all Events