Curious about what happens at Impact Hub?
Every month we organize What’s Hub events to meet with you on that! During What’s Hub you get an introduction to our community, entrepreneurial services, and membership model.
After sharing what Impact Hub is all about, we’ll give you a hands-on experience of what it’s like to be part of our community. You’ll meet our team, go on a tour of our space, and mingle at our monthly Community Drinks.
So whether you’re in doubt or super sure that Impact Hub is for you, find out during What’s Hub and become an Impact Hub member for a day! It will be fun and valuable. Promise!
What will your day look like?
- arrive at 13:00 and meet our Community team for an Impact Hub intro and space tour
- get an impression of our community, content and space
- find out about Impact Hub memberships and how to apply
- experience co-working at Impact Hub
- join our monthly Workbench for a discounted rate of €15
- hear about the monthly happenings at our Community Drinks, starting at 17:00
- meet and mingle with fellow impactmakers and entrepreneurs
- check out at at 19:00 (or as early as you wish!)
What does your ticket include?
Your What’s Hub ticket includes an Impact Hub intro presentation, a space tour, a co-work day pass, and 2 drinks during our Community Drinks.
Combine What’s Hub with a Workbench
Want to add even more impact to your What’s Hub experience? Then choose the combo ticket option to combine your What’s Hub with the Workbench session taking place the same day. For a discounted rate of only €15 (combined ticket total is €30), you can get valuable knowledge and tools to grow your business!
February: Fundraising Workbench
Are you currently fundraising or considering which investors to approach? Drawing from 15 years of experience in the financial industry, Stanley Anyetei (Triodos) will share an investor’s perspective what makes a successful fundraising campaign. Read more.