Curious about what goes on at Impact Hub?
Every month we organize What’s Hub events to meet with you on that! During What’s Hub you get an introduction to our community, programs and membership model.
In addition to explaining what Impact Hub is about, we’ll start right away with a hands-on experience of what it’s like to be part of our community by getting to know our team, taking you on a tour of our space and inviting you to raise your glass with us at our monthly Community Drinks.
So whether you are still in doubt or super sure that Impact Hub is for you, drop in and find out for yourself during What’s Hub. What can you expect? You’ll essentially become an Impact Hub member for a day!
Purchase a pass and join us! It will be fun and valuable. Promise.
What will your day look like?
- arrive at 13:00 and meet our Community team for an Impact Hub intro presentation and space tour
- get an impression of our community, content and space
- find out about Impact Hub memberships and how to apply
- experience co-working at Impact Hub first hand
- hear about the monthly happenings with the Impact Hub community at our Community Drinks, starting at 17:00
- meet with fellow impactmakers and entrepreneurs
- check out at the end of Community Drinks at 19:00 (or as early as you wish!)
What does your What’s Hub ticket include?
Your What’s Hub ticket includes free Impact Hub intro presentation, space tour, co-work day pass and 2 free drinks at the Community Drinks.
Combine your What’s Hub with a Workbench
As a What’s Hub attendee you can also join our Workbench series of workshops at a discounted rate of €10. Check out our Workbenches here and combine it with your What’s Hub ticket if you want to improve your business skills!
Want to hear more about the ins and outs of our ecosystem? Sign up to our newsletter for monthly updates about upcoming events, business opportunities and inspiring member stories!
Please note: The combo deal is not available for 3 Jan, 4 Jul and 1 Aug due to the Workbench session taking place on a different day those months.Back to all Events