Here’s why you should attend:
1. Learn about the benefits and challenges of corporate-startup partnerships with 3 stories of circular collaboration in 3 areas:
– the circular procurement and lifecycle extension of mobile phones: Sims Recycling Solutions | Closing the Loop
– turning old tyres into sustainable coatings: Akzo Nobel | Black Bear
– recycling textiles for professional work environments: Ahrend | ReBlend
2. Play with or purchase innovative products and explore exciting business models in our circular exhibition and marketplace.
From the makers of a board game about the circular economy to those of beer brewed from harvested rainwater, say hi to In the Loop | Jennifer de Jonge | Joliva | Makers Unite | MUD Jeans | Potverdorie | Rainbeer.
3. Meet the next generation of circular innovators – this event also marks the official opening of our 2018 Investment Ready Program.
4. Raise a glass to building the new economy together during our celebratory drinks.
The evening’s program
19:00 – 20:00 | Doors open & circular marketplace
20:00 – 21:00 | Circular collaboration stories
21:00 – 21:30 | Q&A with the circular collaboration speakers
21:30 – 22:30 | Circular marketplace & celebratory drinks