Impact Hub Amsterdam is growing. One of the many opportunities this move offers is an ability to create room for our members to grow with us. This means designing our space in such a way that it can accommodate growing teams. Let us give you a sneak preview of the confirmed teams that will be moving into the offices and team desks. We’re seeing some familiar faces, as well as some new ones.
- The fast-growing African Clean Energy produces one of the cleanest and most high-tech cookstoves currently available, which reduces smoke emissions to negligible levels. Their mission is to enable clean cooking and sustainable energy for Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond.
- The Zero Discharge of Hazardous (ZDHC) Programme wants to eliminate the use of priority chemicals in textile and footwear. They take a holistic approach to tackling the issue of hazardous chemicals in the global value chain.
- The Sustainable Apparel Coalition is the apparel, footwear and home textile industry’s foremost alliance for sustainable production. Their vision is of an industry that produces no unnecessary environmental harm and has a positive impact on the people and communities associated with its activities.
- Yoni is all about rethinking periods. They believe that very woman should be able to know what her tampons, pads and pantyliners are made of. Their products are made of organic cotton and what’s in the box is on the box.
- Generous Minds is a powerful collective of Covestors – like-minded experts, entrepreneurs and investors. They use their Covestment method to develop and coach start ups, medium and small businesses, and corporate enterprises with capital and know-how.
- IJsbrekers specialise in pitch training. Their drive is to help businesses find their story and tell it well, using a unique approach characterised by their professional acting background.
Would you like to run into one of these interesting members during your coffee break? Do you see your team being a part of this growing community of impact makers? Good news. There is still 1 office (5-10 fte) and 1 team desk (2-4 fte) available.