Impact Hub Amsterdam is the place where the social impact community and its allies join forces to take entrepreneurial action, and co-create a healthy, happy and sustainable future for our city and the world.
Join us on 31 March to celebrate our move to the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) with an immersive, community-driven experience packed with
- inspiring talks and debates on the latest sustainability and impact trends
- in-depth workshops that help you grow your business and develop your skills
- speed dates with legal, finance and marketing experts for pressing questions
Amongst our programme highlights are provocative panel discussions with top-notch speakers from allies such as WWF, Patagonia and Booking.com, as well as taster trainings from our entrepreneurship development programs.
So come meet or re-connect with our community of 700+ impact makers, innovators and investors, sample delicious dishes, and celebrate as we close the day with a party to remember!
See the full programme and go here to buy your tickets.
Impact cannot happen in isolation; it requires collective action. And that’s why our programme features provocative discussions with unlikely allies: stakeholders with different views on systemic problems.
- Panel #1: Learn about managing and preserving natural resources: Featuring Olivia Swaak-Goldman (Executive Director of the Wildlife Justice Commission), independent forest criminologist and researcher Prof. Tim Boekhout van Solinge, and a WWF expert.
- Panel #2: Discover the challenges of sustainable destinations: Featuring Wendy van Leeuwen (Booking.com’s Impact Accelerator Lead), Mihela Hladin (CSR Director at Patagonia), and Frank Reef (Co-founder, Sea Sick Surf Shop and Board Surfrider Foundation).
Dive into the Social Shark Tank
Did you develop a product with real impact and growth potential? Get a chance to pitch, showcase your solution and potentially secure the investment that will take your business to the next level.
Get tasters of our entrepreneurship development programmes
Are you a social entrepreneur who’s eager to develop a better business model? Or are you looking for an investment to help you scale your operations and impact? 5 taster trainings will give a glimpse into Impact Hub Amsterdam’s entrepreneurship development programmes, including the Business Model Challenge and Investment Ready Programme.
Unpack impact with Impact Hub Amsterdam members
Go behind the scenes with an expert, an impact-driven entrepreneur and their investor / fund manager. Organised in collaboration with Municipality of Amsterdam’s Amsterdam Impact team and the Royal Tropical Institute.
Check back later for programme updates and browse the event schedule
Back to all Events